Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welcome to Scrappin' Simply!

I am SO excited! I have wanted to get a blog started for so long but have never had the time.  Well- still no time but I just can't help myself!   I have been a Blog Hopper for awhile and although I don't have a lot of time to craft, I wanted to create somewhere to share what I have been doing!

Since I have become a Close to My Heart Consultant, my crafting has come into many different areas of my life.  First- I always try and catch any full day Cropping sessions I can!  There is no better way to get a lot of stuff done than to have a full 12 hours dedicated to crafting with no interuptions.  Our church also as a Craft N Chat each month and I, along with my bestest gal friend Jacque, help make the creations we do each month.  My kids are crafty critters themselves and come swarming every time I take out my stuff.  We often create birthday cards for friends, birthday party invites, Valentine's cards, gifts for teachers.  The options are endless!

Be sure to check back often to see the creations and moments in my life which I want to preserve.

Thank you so much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment