Saturday, October 15, 2011

RSVP FOR CHRISTMAS CARD WORKSHOP


Hi there!
I've just created my designs for the workshop!  I'll be posting them here once I get the thumbs up from the other consultants.  I can't WAIT!
 
PLEASE RSVP for the Christmas Card workshop and let me know if you are coming that day or want the KIT option so I can let the other consultants know how many are coming. Here are the details.
Mega Christmas Card Workshop

Join us for some Christmas fun. Complete 20 mail-able cards (2 each of 10 designs) with envelopes to get a head start on your seasonal cards. Come by when it’s convenient f...or you; but be sure to book at least 2 hours to finish all your projects.

Date: Saturday, November 19, 10am to 5pm (last entry at 3pm)

Place: Hope Fellowship Church, 1685 Bloor St. E.

Cost: $30

Final deadline to register: November 1.


Can’t make the date? Purchase a pre-stamped kit for $35. (RSVP deadlines still apply.)

No comments:

Post a Comment