Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Looking for inspiration...watch CTMH TV

Hi there
Yesterday I mentioned I have a new website. I'll be pointing out some of the great things you can find there over the next few posts.

The one I want to highlight today is CTMH TV.  You will see that as one of the menu options when you go to my site at www.ctmh.com/scrappinsimply (or click on the shop now button on the right hand side of the blog). 

When you go there you will see lots of different videos you can watch.  Some are about products, others about techniques.  I guarantee you cannot watch them without learning something and getting great ideas!  I just watched one about the new Spring buttons we have.  To go to that video directly, click here.

Once you watch some videos you won't be able to stop yourself from crafting! I'm very sad that after I finish this I need to get back to work!  If you make something, be sure to send me a picture of your creation! I'd love to post it on my blog!

Have fun and happy scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment