Sunday, August 12, 2012

Become part of my team...FOR FREE!

SOUNDS UNBELIEVABLE DOESN'T IT- it's true!

With our new Idea Book, you can now become a consultant for only $49!  This is a great option for people who have already been customers and now want to start making money doing what they love!  I belong to part of an awesome group of ladies who all work together to help make your business all YOU want it to be!  You will get discounts from 10-25%+ depending on your quarterly sales.  There are so many great reasons to join!

But that isn't free you say...well there is a promo this month that you can get one of the exclusive convention bags while they last just for signing up!
This bag is a $50 value!  I can't wait to get my hands one of these.  They were only given to those who went to convention.  They won't last long so you need to act on this NOW!

Not crazy about the bag?  There are tons of consultants on the website who would love to buy this from you!  The going rate is around $25-$30.  So you will get your kit for only $19 if you want to sell it!

Contact me today to ask any question you may have!  I'd love to have you join my team!  Whether you just want to make a hobby out of this or really focus on your business, CTMH is the place to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment