Friday, January 20, 2012

Faux Stitching

Hi there!
I know it's been awhile!  While this is my hobby, I also run a bookkeeping business and this is (unfortunately for me and my crafting time) my busy time of year!  Which means less times for posts!  I hope you have been able to find lots of time to relax and craft!

If you are like me, you love the look of stitching on a card or layout but frankly, don't want to take the time to do it!  Visit Teresa's blog here to learn a new technique on how to do a faux stitching with some tools and white core cardstock like Close to my Heart sells.

You can also do the same by using a pen or marker to connect the dots.  The must have tool though is the CTMH ruler- it makes this SO much easier!

The new Spring/Summer Idea Book is here!  It will be released to customers February 1st.  If you would like a copy, be sure to contact me to let me know!  I LOVE all the new paper!  I can't wait to share it with you!

If you have the chance to try this technique, I'd love to see pictures!  Tomorrow I will be at Krista's all day crop with a couple friends and CAN'T WAIT for some girl and Scrappin' time!!  I hope you have a great weekend!
Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment