Friday, December 9, 2011

Stencil Cards

Hi there!
I received a blog post from Lisa's blog and just had to share her great idea!  First- I just love the simple lines and clean look of these cards!  They are just GORGEOUS.  Second- how easy can it get?!  I just love when things can be done quickly and still look fabulous!  Third- I can not get enough of my CTMH Cricut cartridge.  And what a great use for my scraps!

This idea could be used for so much more than Christmas Cards. You could make any kind of card with this technique, but also you could use this to on your scrapbooking layouts as well!

To check out Lisa's blog post, click here.  I think I have sent you to her before as she is one amazingly creative lady!

I hope you can find some time during this busy season to try out these ideas or some other ones!  And if you do, be sure to share! I've love to see what you are creating!

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment