Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Technique- making leather from paper!

Looking for a quick idea to change the look of your paper? Try this leather technique.  Joanne explains how to do it in her blog here.  The attached picture shows her layout she posted in the blog hop- how great does that journalling look!  What a great idea!  Be sure to send me pictures if you try this yourself! 
Joanne also used a paper pack that I love from our Autumn/Winter book which is also still available- along with a couple other "C" papers, just to confuse me LOL.  For her layout, Joanne used Clementine.   For our first club night in March we will either be using one of the other C papers just released- Chantilly or Claire.  I'll be posting pics of those tomorrow.  Tell me- What do you think?  Any preference?
Even if you don't live close and can't "join the club", you can order the Workshop on the Go online on my site here and I can send you via email any tips you may need.  Great way to get layouts done quickly and easily! And be sure to check out the cute Stamp of the Month, "Home Sweet Home"- only $5 if you spend over $50! Love it!
Thanks Joanne for that mini tutorial!  Another great reason to get blog hopping!  I always come away with a new idea or tecnique!  And hopefully you will find a link for the March one right here as I'm hoping to join!  Just need to order the display tray!  Can't wait!
Happy Scrappin' everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Shannon, for promoting my blog and liking my layout! That is high praise!

    ReplyDelete