Friday, December 2, 2011

Dear Santa...

Wishing you could get what you REALLY want this Christmas- some scrapbooking or card making supplies?!  I’d be happy to work with the “Santa’s” in your life to put an order together or a Gift Certificate so you can go shopping yourself. 

Please see the letter below (which includes a little poem I wrote for the occasion J) and give a copy to your Santa and have them contact me.  (please note- I got this idea from Angie on her blog here.)  Orders need to be placed by Dec 5th in order to be here by Christmas but I can do a Gift Certificate at any time!

Feel free to pass this along to other friends or family who may want items for Christmas.  Better yet, put all the orders under your name to increase the amount of rewards you will receive!  After all, more stuff for FREE always brings added cheer!

A safe and Merry Christmas to you and your family this holiday season!  And of course, Happy Scrappin'!

2 comments: