Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ripped Marble Technique

Hi there!
I saw this technique on a blog and just had to share!  I've never seen it before and what a neat look it makes! 

This blog is also one you want to follow if you don't already.  It's the Card a Day blog.  Many different people contribute to the posts so it's a great way to see blog posts and creations from many different people.  Unfortunately for me, it means my list of those I follow via email gets longer and longer... I can't keep up!!  But there are SO many talented people out there!

Anyway- click here to see this technique.  Also if you like tutorials, go to www.paperthreads.com (which is the author for the post) and you will find many great videos.

Enjoy!  Be sure to send me pictures if you try this out! I'd love to see it!
Until next time... Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment