Thursday, March 29, 2012

Don't you want $388 in products for $99?!?

You are almost out of time!  Have you been thinking about this great deal with CTMH which ends March 31st?  Let me spell out the details for you in case you have been thinking about it:
So... our kit includes over $288 worth of stuff for only $99!!  A dream for any scrapbooker or card maker!  Then for only $40 each you can choose add ons if you like of different collections worth $93 retail!

AND to make it even sweeter... if you sign up before March 31st you will get the Art Philosophy cartridge for FREE!!  Already have it... no problem... you will get $99 in product instead!!  MAN I WANT TO SHOP!

Now...what does being a consultant mean?  I'll tell you:
1) You need your sales to be $300 every quarter in order to maintain your full Consultant status and receive MIN of 22% discount and commission.
2) Having a busy few months at work?  If you can't make that sales quota, you will drop down to Junior Consultant.  You will get 10% discount instead and need to sell $100 in a quarter to remain there.  BUT.. suddenly your sales pick up... well they AUTOMATICALLY bump you back up once you hit that $300 level in the quarter!  Isn't that great!  With CTMH they understand we all have busy lives and things get in the way!

I have done a few different direct sales companies over the years and by far I can say I have enjoyed CTMH the most!  Whether you want to make this a full time business, make some extra money, or just as a hobby, CTMH has a place for you!!  The resources online are AMAZING!  There are online courses both on creative subjects and business so you can learn more... and they are always being updated.  The bulletin boards and group of people are fantastic!  Plus, join my team and you will also have access to our Facebook group which is only for consultants in our team!

If you live in Durham Region you can also join our live meetings!  If you don't, no worries...I can still work with you over the Internet!

I would love to work with you!  Go to my website at www.ctmh.com/scrappinsimply today, click on "Opportunities" then "Be a Consultant" and click on Lets get Started!  Fill out the form and you are done!

No matter if you live near or far, join today for a great opportunity!  But remember, you need to sign up before MARCH 31st in order to get the bonus $99 in product or the Cricut cartridge!

Be sure to contact me if you have any questions!  That's what I'm here for!  I'd love to start working with you today!
Until next time... Happy Scrappin'!




No comments:

Post a Comment