Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Website will be down for some exciting changes

Hi there!
I just wanted to give you a heads up that I just heard my website will be down tonight.  Here are the details...
systems will be offline Thursday, March 15 from 12:01 am to 9:00 am (MDT)

Why....because there are some exciting things happening for consultants!  We are all getting FREE websites and there will now be automatic newsletters to go out to our customers!  Even more reasons that it is SO awesome to be a consultant with CTMH.  If you have been thinking about becoming one, be sure to contact me before the end of the month as the amazing promo going right now where you will get an Art Philosophy Cartridge for Cricut or $99 in ADDITIONAL free product ends March 31st!  And remember, no matter where you live, you can sign up under me! I would love to work with you to help you make your business what you want it to be!  I've been a consultant since 2008 and never have regretted it for a second!  I know you won't either!

If you are not already on my email list, be sure to contact me so I can add you so you don't miss any of the exciting newsletters which will be going out!

Looking forward to being able to share even more Scrappin' fun with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment