Sunday, March 4, 2012

New look and tags

Hi there!
Welcome to my blog... same as before but since I recently ordered some new business cards...


...I thought I needed a new look to go with them.  It wasn't easy but I like the colour choices with this one. I hope you enjoy the new look.

My friend, Jacque, has been working on some tags and sent me a picture so I thought I would show you her work in progress.  These are going to be attached to suckers and given to some adults her mom wants to thank.  The Thank you Stamp was from the February Stamp of the Month.  The tag shape she made with her Creative Memories punch but can easily be made with the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge.  You could also use the cartridge to cut out your shapes to stamp on.  The font used was her Cindy Lou cartridge for her Cricut.  That little metal guy is one of our new Durable Round Studs.  These also are available in square.  You will notice she used her VersaMat... my best friend and yours!  If you don't have one this is a MUST have item for any scrapbooker and stamper!

Been wanting to try a cricut or maybe have one and it's still intimidating you?  Be sure to come out to the all day crop on May 5th and I'll be running a free demo for you.  My cricut and cartridges will also be there and available for you to use all day as well.  For more details, click on the Calendar tab at the top of the blog and go to to May 5th.  Or contact me for more info.

Be sure to send me pictures of things you are working on so I can post them as well!  I'll include a picture of Jacque's finished product once it is complete.
Until next time... happy scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment