Sunday, June 24, 2012

Artwork! Copic colouring and card making

Hey there
So I did some colouring this evening with my 2 older kiddies while we made cards. The post tonight is what I did. The stamp is one I got from One Crazy Stamper to colour with my copics. The first picture is the final result of the colouring. The second is my card.

The paper used is an older one I have but a fav. CTMH Lazy Days. I lost track of what copic colors I used which is odd since I only have 12 LOL. I used Menento Ink in Tuxedo Black to stamp the image as this is one that won't bleed when using copics.

I have some paper coming which is made for copics. I found the markers to bleed a bit. Not sure if it is me or the paper so I'll let you know how that goes.

I hope you have found some time for some relaxation with June winding down and the crazy schedules!

I'll post tomorrow with what Connor and Kaylee made.

Happy scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment