Saturday, July 14, 2012

Come to Disney World June 2013

Just found out the next convention is in Disney World! I would love to go so am working to save. I would love for you to join my team and join me!

Right now is the best time to join! For only $49 you can become a consultant and receive discounts on all your favorite products! I know you have heard me say it before but I have worked with other direct sales companies and CTMH really is the best! The resources for consultants are amazing!

Also right now when you join you can get one of the exclusive bags from convention which I LOVE but sadly is only available to those who attend convention and who are new consultants. You can see a pic below.

Ask me today for more details on what it means to be a consultant. I'd love for you to join my team and with a new idea book starting Aug 1st now is the perfect time!

No comments:

Post a Comment