Thursday, July 12, 2012

Great time to join! Changes to Studio J!

The first news I got was this... Consultant kits for only $49! Amazing! There are add ins as well to give you even more products and help your business grow as you want! And as always the resources for all consultants are AMAZING! I have done a few different direct sales companies and this is by far the best. If you have thought about it be sure to ask me for details!

Now... Changes to Studio J. If you haven't checked it out yet you really must! You can connect from my site and do online scrapbook layouts! Great for those who don't have a lot of time or maybe who are not able to easily manipulate paper. The quality is just crazy! I often have to touch the paper to ensure its not a traditional page. Now one thing that stopped me was the price. It was better to be abet but I didn't want to do a lot of layouts that way. Now... NO MoRE MEMBERSHIPS! Great price of less than $7 for your layout plus a free jpg of your layout with your order! If you have questions about getting started just let me know.

So... More updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment