Thursday, July 12, 2012

New Cricut cartridge and much more!

I could post all day with all the convention news. Eventually my kids will be returned to me and I'll have to be a mom again though lol.

Here are some pics and updates from my team and other awesome consultants who are tweeting and posting on Facebook from convention

1) new Cricut cartridge! This will be a hot item! Consultants can start to see and order from new idea book now but customers it goes live Aug 1st. Preorder with me today! I know when the last one was released there was a back order as demand was HUGE!

2) 13 WOTG kits ( workshop on the go). These are the kits that have everything you need included for only $29.95 including instructional brochure! There will be a bunch with layouts, some with home decor items and some with card kits. The Halloween themed one which uses the new Cricut cartridge is pictured below.

3) new colours/ new palatte/ new markers! So there will only be 40 colours. We are not yet sure which are retiring. Some of the new colours are pictured below. Also we now have alcohol markers! Yes like copics! They will come in packs of 2 and each pack will have 2 coordinating colours! Can't wait as you already know about my copic addiction! Also there will be pigment inks which will be great for home decor projects. And all 40 colours will come in mini pads for doing projects! How fun!

Many more updates but those were the ones I had to send right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment