Friday, July 20, 2012

The cartridge is coming!

It's official! The newest Cricut Cartridge with Close to my Heart has been announced by Cricut! Go to the link below and click on the digital handbook if you want to check out all the different cuts you can make! It looks AMAZING!! Mine is on it's way to me and I can't wait! Remember you get not only the cartridge but 3 stamp sets and 3 pages of Chipboard elements which all coordinate with the cartridge. So great!

Go check it out! Ensure you pre-order with me NOW so you get yours! Last year at the release of our first one they were on backorder almost immediately because there was such a huge request for them!!

http://main.cricut.com/shopping/detail--Cricut-Artiste-Cartridge-from-Close-To-My-Heart-0-3218.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment