Wednesday, August 10, 2011

3 T Tuesday.... ah Wednesday?!

Well- doesn't life always get in the way of best intentions?!  As I told you this week, one of my regular posts was going to be my 3T Tuesdays where I would post info on new tools or products, on Tips or Techniques.  And last night, during the time I had scheduled in my brain to do this, suddenly our 2 year old started throwing up and came down with a fever.  Not a huge deal with our other 2 kids... but for Ben it often means a seizure and a check up in the ER.  And did I mention, yup, we're still at the trailer... 25 minutes from the hospital.

So- instead Al took him for a trip to Granny's place and all plans for my blogging flew out of my brain.

I was hoping that my post showing you Kelly's great technique idea would get you all through to today!  So... here goes with the 3 T T-Wednesday :)

I think I have mention oh only a few times that the new Idea Book is now out and I am SO darn excited!!  There are so many great changes and new products.

One of those who you would know about already if you follow any other CTMH blog is the new pairing with CTMH and Cricut.  Now you can order a Cricut cartridge which has 700 images, 3 stamp sets which pair with the cartridge and 3 pages of dimensional elements (tags, mixed shapes and banners) all for only $109.95!  Alas... I do not OWN a Cricut so you will not see samples on my blog. BUT if you want to see some, you can go to any of those listed that I follow as I think every other consultant I know does! :)  You can also see the images and info on the CTMH website here.

What I CAN show is you one of my favourite new embellishments.  As you may be able to tell from my blog, I LOVE butterflies!!  Too cute!  And these new embellishments are great- you get 68 butterflies with the Just Blooms Paper Shapes Flutter Paper Shapes for only $6.50!  You can decorate them with other embellishments like our Sparkles, our Opaques Adhesive Gems (all of which already have the adhesive on them and are SO easy to use!), or even some brads (and who doesn't love to use a brad?!).  You could also ink up the butterflies to have them incorporate with your page or card.  SO many great things to do, so little time!

These babies also come with one of the Workshop on the Go kits now available- the Elemental Kit!  This is a must have for me- LOVE it.  But frankly most of them are! This kit comes with the Level 2 package of Elemental paper (6 pages of patterned paper- 2 of each of 3 double sided designs card stock weight plus 6 sheets of cardstock), 1 My Acrylix Stamp set only available with this set, the Flutter Paper shapes, 1 pkg of Antiqued Copper Designer Brads and the Instructional Brochure all for $33.50.  If you have not yet used one of these kits, they are a MUST have. Especially for anyone who is short on time!  The brochure gives you all the cutting instructions for making a 2 page layout or a stack of cards. PLUS you have product left over for more.  With a bit of extra paper, you can go online and make the great bonus project of a 6x6 mini album.  I am SO doing this- how adorable!

Here is some examples of what you would get with the kit and what you can make with the papers.  For the flyer (first image) if you click on it then click again it will get bigger- I tested it and it worked for me anyway!




Here is a card which Krista, my Upline, created while at Convention.  She gave me permission to share this with you all.  If you don't follow her blog already, you can check her out here.

And here is Krista's card

The paper is the new Sonoma paper just released.

Anyhow- there is a intro to some of my favs from the new IB.  If you don't have a copy yet, let me know and I'll get one to you!  I can't tell you how many times I've already looked through mine!  And don't forget those great promotions for the August Stamp of the Month and for National Stamping Month.  Well looky that!  I just went through my blog to put a linkhere for you to the post where I blogged about the sales... and I HAVEN'T blogged about the sales!  It was just in my Monthly newsletter (see why you need to subscribe! LOL).  So... I guess I have a topic for another post!  If only I can remember...

Until then, happy Scrappin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment