Tuesday, August 16, 2011

3 T Tuesday....not again!!

Hi there!
I'm sure you have been on the edge of your seats waiting for my 3T post.  Good news is, all my family is back in one place-we are back home from the trailer.. and it's payroll week... and my reader went all funky on me today which involved an hour long online chat with Sony- it wasn't pretty- there was a lot of frustration on my part- but a very friendly and helpful staff worked with me.  Still issue is NOT solved- I am VERY sad as my book is there- wanting to be read. But I can't get it onto my reader because I'm not authorized.  Sigh.

Anyhow- that chat meant kids bed time was late which that meant the payroll I was supposed to be working on tonight got pushed back.., you see where I'm going with this!

Yup- life got in the way!  Maybe I should call it 3T sometime during the week instead?  What do you think? 

So I will post tomorrow- be sure to check back as I'm going to talk about our flip flaps.  One of those odd birds that is in the catalogue and you think "Huh, that sounds neat" but really can't picture it.  Well... I have pictures to help!  They are AMAZING!  Not new- but any scrapbookers best friend!  Especially for trigger happy people like me who take multiple pictures of the same shot.  Gotta love digital!!

Anyway- until tomorrow.... Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment