Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Scrappin' an image

Hi there!
Oh how I will miss the trailer- if for no other reason than because I have time to search the net and find all sorts of neat ideas!  My current search has been to find more blogs which use the Silhouette, a machine I own similar to the Cricut but you can do a lot of stuff yourself and you save everything on your computer instead of using cartridges.  Anyway- from hopping from blog to blog I came across a blog for Kelly Purkey.  She is one creative gal!!

On her blog (which you can access here ) she has a tutorial on how to make a map for your scrapbooking page.  I thought this is such a neat idea and you could use it for so many things.  You would want to be sure the image you are scrapping is not too complicated and that you could see the imagine without details- so you'd want it to be recognizable just with the outline- since you will be filling it in with paper.  But how fun! I can't wait to try this!

To help you understand what I'm talking about, here is one of the pictures she has on her blog
Isn't that neat?!  If you try this, be sure to send me a picture!  I'd love to see what you are creating!  And be sure to check out and follow Kelly's blog!  Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment