Monday, August 8, 2011

Have you seen all the new stuff on my blog?!

Hi there!
So- I hope you have noticed- I have been adding a LOT to my blog! I'm so excited!  My hubby, 3 kids and I have been at our trailer since June 29th.  Al and I both work from home so we are blessed with the opportunity to work from- wherever!  So in the summer we get away and come here and we focus on family time and work.  I get SO much more done than I do at home!  And this summer I really wanted to focus on getting my blog and such set up while I had some time!  Which is why I am so excited! 

For this post, I wanted to point out some of the new features for you to ensure you didn't miss anything!  So here goes!

First, let's start with some of the regular posts I will be doing.  Tuesday's will be
3 T Tuesdays- Tips, Techniques or Tools
What does this mean?  Well, there are so many great things to share- I have lots of tips and techniques to show you for card making and scrapbooking, plus there are lots of products I just LOVE, most of which will make your crafting a lot easier!  With the new Idea Book just coming out, the number of tools and products I can show you are plentiful!  So every Tuesday I will do a special post with one of these "T's".

Saturday will be...
Scrappin' Simply Spotlight!
You may have already experienced this as I had one last week where I focused on work that Jayma does.  Those who know me know I am a promoter of momprenewers and small businesses.  Also I have been inspired by so many blogs and get so much info from them.  So Saturday's I will be spotlighting a special blog so you all can be inspired too.

I am very proud of myself as I had done some research and got some great detailed info from Heather's blog on how to make blog buttons (see the instructions on her blog here) And voila- I made a badge to give to those who I spotlight if they want to post it on their site!  Yay me!  If you know of a blog you think deserves to be in the spotlight, feel free to send the details along!

Now- along the right margin you will see a lot of the new stuff I have added. The first is that blog button I just mentioned- yup, I did that! With Heather's help!

Next you will see the "Follow by Email" area- so if you are like me and like the posts from your favourite bloggers to come to your inbox- just enter your address here and it will happen!  I LOVE this feature on blogs so I wanted to offer it as well!

The next item you can read and learn more about me... and there are a few places like that on the menu. 

The other new item is the "Subscribe to my Monthly Newsletter".  I just created my first newsletter this month!  It went out last week to those who I thought would enjoy getting it.  If you would like to receive it, just click the link!  I will not send more than 1 newsletter a month so I promise not to overwhelm your inbox.  If you missed the first one and would like one, just email me at scrappinsimply@gmail.com and I will forward you a copy.

So- there is a little tour through my blog!  I hope you are enjoying it!  Be sure to let me know if there is anything YOU would like to see! 
Have a wonderful day!  Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment